Tuesday, November 4, 2008

[Redizayn] of site (restaurant kitchen and the delivery of food)

Customer: Ilya (kewlman)
Category: Design of the sites
Budget: 100 USD it is necessary to make [redizayn] of site dedicated of restaurant kitchen and delivery of hot dishes. eda77. ru 1. style must be contemporary and light. I.e., desirably Web 2.0 2. entire [kontent] is already oppressed so that necessary simply to redistribute. 3. C by wretched templates/by [temleytami], even not [otpisyvaytes]. 4. as [bonusa], I will leave reference to your resource as designer, on the title page. 5. from you only design and [verska]. 6. [Animirovanye] components also [privetsvuyutsya], main these are BRIGHT tones, since they more greatly make possible for people to be present on the site. 7. ANY [predoplaty], any oh I thus tried, can to me at least 50% you will pay, NO! I pay, only work that, which is worthy payment.http: / / www.weblancer.net / projects / 79810.html

No comments: